Arican black soap with rosemary and Lavender can offer several potential benefits when used for washing animals:
1. Gentle cleansing: African black soap is known for its mild yet effective cleansing properties. It can help remove dirt, debris, and excess oils from the animal's fur without stripping it of its natural oils.
2. Natural ingredients: African black soap is typically made from natural ingredients like plantain skins, cocoa pod ash, shea butter, and palm oil. These ingredients can provide nourishment to the skin and coat, promoting overall health.
3. Soothing properties: Rosemary and lavender are known for their soothing properties. They can help calm irritated skin, reduce inflammation, and alleviate itchiness or discomfort in animals with sensitive skin.
4. Aromatic benefits: Lavender and rosemary have pleasant aromas that can provide a calming effect on animals. The natural scents can help create a relaxing bathing experience for pets, reducing stress or anxiety during the grooming process.
5. Antimicrobial effects: Rosemary and lavender both possess antimicrobial properties. These properties can help combat bacteria, fungi, fleas, ticks, moths, flies, mosquitoes and other microbes that may contribute to skin issues or bad odors in animals.
6. Conditioned and moisturized coat: African black soap, combined with the moisturizing effects of shea butter and palm oil, can help hydrate and condition the animals fur. This can result in a softer, shinier coat that is more manageable.
It’s important to note that every animal unique, and some may have specific sensitivities or allergies. Before using any new product, including African black soap with rosemary and lavender, it's advisable to preform a patch test on a small area of the animal’s skin and monitor for any adverse reactions. If any negative effects occur, discontinue use and consult a veterinarian.
How To Use
1. Wet your pet’s fur thoroughly with lukewarm water.
2. Apply a small amount of shampoo to your hands or directly onto your pet's coat using Mr Benjamin's Pet Brush.
3. Gently massage the shampoo into your pet's fur, creating a lather.
4. Pay special attention to dirty areas, such as the neck, belly, and paws.
5. Avoid the eyes, ears, and mouth while shampooing.
6. Rinse your pet's fur thoroughly to remove all shampoo residue.
7. Towel dry your pet by gently patting their fur.
8. Reward your pet with treats or praise for a positive bathing experience.
Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Pod Ash), Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Kernel Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Parkii (Shea) Butter, Potash (Plantain Skin Ashes), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Purified Water